We have been carefully monitoring announcements by health officials and political leaders to ensure our actions as a club comply with or exceed the guidelines being shared. Additionally, we have struck a Covid-19 working group to expedite the measures we can take at HYC to help flatten the curve of the virus’s progression and to contribute to securing the health and well-being of our members.
Please note that as of today:
- Wednesday Social nights have been temporarily suspended, as have bookings for the Great Hall. No new bookings will be accepted.
- Members are asked not to gather at the club socially, and to minimize their use of club facilities.
- The HYC kitchen is now closed until further notice.
- Please respect social distancing protocols when working on your boats prior to launch, or when passing a fellow member.
- Members are discouraged from bringing a guest onsite, unless absolutely necessary to help in preparing your boat for launch.
- Members returning from abroad must self-isolate in accordance with federal guidelines for a minimum of 14 days from the day of their arrival, and will not be allowed to participate in work or launch crews until the 14 days has been observed.
- Returnees are asked to advise the Committee of Management immediately if their planned date of return is later than April 10.
For additional information about Covid-19 please visit: